Biyernes, Setyembre 13, 2013

Ito yung isa sa mga article ko nung 1st year college pa ako tungkol sa Dome ng PUP. (Maghanap daw kasi ng lugar sa PUP na pwedeng gawan ng artikulo) Pagpasensyahan niyo na at hindi naman ako Linguist :)))))

DOME of DOOM and HOME.
               

Here I am again, trying to find myself. Been running in circles and I just couldn’t find the end. I can already feel the exhaustion from inside, like a monster caged in a cell of diamond bars, wanting to get out.
            Few steps more and I think I will pass out. But no! I have to hold on. Open your eyes! Think of your dreams… dreams… dreams… I have lots of it. Talking to myself, I have nothing left to do. Inhale, exhale. HUH!!!! I can barely breathe! All my life I’ve been suffering, and now, I am here, still suffering.
            Time moves slowly. I’m in a different dimension every time I’m here in this place. My knees are trembling. My throat dries in every step that I make. Carrying the load of my problems, drawn into a paper of agony and despair, where is this going? Am I wasting my time? I’m lost. No, I’m not. Am I? I am really confused…
                I’m not lost physically. But I lost my mind already. My ears had been hearing sounds that I don’t know where it came from. I am scared. I am not scared to die here, I am scared that I might lose on my own fears and just forget the true purpose why I am here. They say that when you’re having doubts and you want to let go, think of the things why you held for so long. I’ve come so far. There’s no turning back now.
            I’m still here, walking. I look up, and see nothing. It's just endless. The tears in my eyes wanted to go out, but, I thought, I’m a big boy now, and big boys don’t cry so I did my best to hold them inside as I continue my journey, I don’t care if it will take me a thousand years to go there… but I will fight all the odds.
            On this journey that life has given me, there’s nothing that I could ask for more. This suffering that I am facing right now, I know that it has a purpose. It will make me learn that I couldn’t rush perfection. I can do it! It may take so long. But I know, I can do it.
            One deep breath on every step, one deep breath on every second that has been wasted, one last breath that I could give. It feels like heaven. I can see the light, I can see the end. The end is near.
            Relieved, and yes, I am already here. The thorns on my throat seem like melted as I persisted to swallow air for my throat had dried out. My worries are gone now. Catching my breath, I checked the time. I spent 8 minutes walking, climbing up. Yes, it’s the climb!
            Wait?!! 8 minutes?!! it seems like I’ve been walking for almost an hour or more. It was a very different feeling, walking at the DOME of PUP main building. It brings you somewhere else. Seems like the time stops for awhile. Minutes felt like hours, or even days! It was a tiring experience walking at a stairway??? Or a way to 6th floor.
            It will make you give up, but because of your dreams, you’ll continue walking. And honestly, Dome is not recommended for people who are trying to chase the time on their first subject, it will make you suffer, it will bring you DOOM!!! But, when you’re having a conversation with your friends or with someone who lightens up your day, I’d say that, DOME is the right way for you. Dome will make you feel that you’re at HOME.
            Somehow, Dome didn’t bring me much suffering, I am just describing my very first experience going up to highest floor of PUP Main Building using The DOME. Even though I am just a freshman student and I am just finishing the first semester of my college life, Dome had given me and my classmates lots and lots of happy memories, and I am expecting that he’ll give us more J
  Just bring a bottle of water…

***
Ito yung Dome. Paikot na daanan kung tinatamad kang maghagdan. Imaginin niyo na lang. Pa spiral ang hugis.
Photo is owned by: theboywhocantspeak.tumblr.com
          

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento