Huwebes, Oktubre 24, 2013

ALMOST.

We are the perfect picture of happiness. You are my night and day and I am your yesterday and today. Everything about us is so perfect. Your face carved by an angel, the sweet sound of your voice, your eyes as black as night but as beautiful as the stars as it sparkles whenever you smile, your lips that's so soft everytime it touches my cheeks. You. The oh so perfect you. We are the perfect picture of happiness.

Because of you, I end every single day of my life with a smile. Every night, I'm fighting the gloom and exhaustion that I feel just to think of you. Imagining you that you're with me is just an uplifting feeling. It takes me to the skies. I know that, because I am being loved by an angel. I don't want-I don't need to sleep. I don't need to dream anymore for I already have you. We may not be sleeping in the same bed, but I know that with our love, we are together... no matter how far we are with each other. I just want to think of you, that's enough, actually, that's more than enough. 

Up to this very moment, I can't still believe that someone like me is being loved by Someone Like You. Euphoria. That's what I felt ever since the day you said that you love me. Bleeding inside, trying to contain that immeasurable feeling of joy and happiness. That's the happiest moment of my life... knowing that I'm going to live my life with you. Magical. Surreal. Unbelievable. Yet, there you are, loving me wholly and completely.

Days passed and still, there you are. Giving all the love that you can give to me. I ought to find this unfair. Thinking  that you're too good to be true. I am not fit for your love. I have doubts inside me. And those doubts are holding me back. But, you're giving me the feeling that we're really made for each other beyond the circumstances. Loving me unconditionally.

And after that, we forget all our worries and I became your world you became my life. We promised to each other that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together. Holding each other's hand , looking at each other's eyes and to love each other infinitely. What we have is perfect. What we have is magical.

We are the perfect picture of happiness. Oh! I forgot, WE USED TO BE THE PERFECT PICTURE OF HAPPINESS.

What we had is perfect. What we had is magical. But it seems like that 'magic' isn't a magic at all. It's just a trick that deceived my eyes. Making me believe that everything's real. But it's not. It's not...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento